SHEPHERD RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you love your Shepherd purchase, however if for any reason you would like to return your order, we will happily exchange, credit or refund you provided the goods are unused/unwashed and are still in original packaging.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Sale items are not eligible for a return, unless faulty, so please choose carefully.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order. You are welcome to exchange your item or receive a credit or full refund of item(s) being returned. You will then be sent an email with detailed instructions and return shipping details.
Please note shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is deemed faulty
- Please carefully repackage your items in their original packaging and return via a traceable method within 5 days of receiving our reply email with return information. Goods received outside of this time frame (without prior agreement by Shepherd) will no longer be eligible for return. All return shipping on change of mind or incorrect purchase is done at the customer’s own expense. In the unlikely event you have received a faulty product, Shepherd will refund your S&H expenses. Please include a copy of your postage receipt so this can be processed upon receiving the goods.
- Once the item is received, inspected and meets the above conditions, we will either provide a refund via the original form of payment or assign an online store credit to be used within 12 months of receiving. Returns, refunds & exchanges are processed within 5-7 business days of Shepherd receiving the items. You will be notified via email once the refund transaction has taken place. Your bank may require additional days to process the transaction to your account so please allow an addition 5 business days for funds to clear. Orders placed via Pay Flex may take an addition 3-4 business days to receive your refund and any future payments to be cancelled.
Shepherd reserves the right to reject returns at our own discretion. In the instance your return is not accepted it will be returned back to you. Shipping and handling charges are non refundable unless the item is faulty.
If at any stage of the returns process you need to get in touch, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help.
All goods are quality controlled prior to dispatch, however occasionally production faults can result which are accidentally missed. Your goods may be returned via the same method as above for assessment and a refund will only be given if an item is deemed to be legitimately faulty by Shepherd, as the supplier. In case of faulty items, Shepherd will also refund the cost of return shipment once assessed.
Return of faulty goods must adhere to the following:
1. The product must have been purchased within 30 days of notifying Shepherd of the fault. Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Linen, cashmere and other fibres and fabrics should be handled with care.
2. You must contact Shepherd via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
(i) A photograph of the item & fault along with a description of the issue/fault
(ii)A “proof of purchase”, being either the email confirmation or invoice from Shepherd or bank statement.
Shepherd will respond within 24 business hours and if eligible for inspection, will send return details as per the process above.
Where possible Shepherd will repair faulty items in an effort to reduce waste. You will receive a full refund or replacement if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.